Our soaps are made with fresh goat’s milk from our own outstanding herd of Nigerian Dwarf Dairy goats whose milk is known to be especially rich and wonderful. Our goats are lovingly cared for in cozy barns and on open pastures.
Our soap line has been developed and family tested over many years. Our recipe includes the maximum amount of pure goat milk and gentle fats resulting in a “Super-Fatted” exceptionally moisturizing soap. All our soaps contain our own pure undiluted fresh goat milk, with vegetable oils, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, and botanicals. We use only skin-nourishing, natural food-grade oils, pure essential oils, botanicals chosen for their unique properties, and French cosmetic-grade clays.We do not remove the natural glycerin from our soaps. You will experience a very soft and silky bubble without the harshness of any detergent or drying oils. The scents are light and not overpowering. If the bar is exposed to light and air for a prolonged time the scent will diminish on the exposed surfaces: be assured that the essential and botanical properties remain within, and as the bar is used you will benefit from both these properties and scents. Each batch is handmade, cut and packaged; individual bars average 5-6 oz. Our “flavors” or types vary according to demand, and inspiration of the soapmaker.
Some of our scents include the following. Check this page for new inspirations!
- Calming: Orange-Calendula-Chamomile
- Complexion: targeted for acne, rosacea, eczema with Tea Tree, Lavender, Rose Geranium, honey and French red cosmetic grade clay
- Elfin’s Enchantment: Woody underscents of floral. Sage, Cedar, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Rose Geranium
- Evergreen Forest: Essential oils of Fir, cedar, Eucalyptus and a light swirl of green clay
- Lightly Lemon X-tra Scrub: Lemon and cornmeal for a gentile exfoliation
- Mariposa’s Meadow: Floral with underscents of green. Spearmint, Litsea, Ylang Ylang, Lavender
- Oatmeal-Honey-Almond Joy: Ground and whole oats, Honey and Almond essential oil
- Refreshing Mints: Spearmint and Eucalyptus essential oils with peppermint leaves
- Warming Scents and Spice: Cinnamon, orange, Fir, Cedar, Clove and a swirl of French Clay ”GREEN”
- Lavender-Lemon-Honey-Oat: This is our “green” bar made the traditional way with some recycled cooking oils which may include some animal fats.